This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of the use of our systems, software, platforms, APIs, and the use and/or purchase of our products and related services and for the purchase and/or use of any products and services acquired through our site from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Services”).
In this Agreement “You” and “Your” refer to You as the user of our Services, or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on Your behalf. “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to our company, as well as its subsidiaries and sister companies. This Agreement explains Our obligations to You, and explains Your obligations to Us for using Our Services. These obligations are in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
1. Acceptance of Terms of Service
Please note that these Terms may be revised and reissued, prospectively by posting updated terms on this Site. You consent and agree to receive notices of updates of these Terms through our posting of updated Terms on the Site. You should visit this page regularly to review the current terms. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed as irrevocable acceptance of any revisions.
2. Permitted Uses
Your use of the online services shall be limited solely to your personal and non-commercial use. The online services contain material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied and owned by our website as well as third parties (“Content”). As between we and You, We owns all right, title and interest in and to the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and all other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the online services and Content. You acknowledge our valid intellectual and proprietary property rights in the online services and Content and that your use of the online services is limited to the access, viewing and downloading of Content, all solely as authorized by us. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to convey to you any right, title or interest in or to the online services or Content or to any portion thereof except for the limited rights expressly granted herein.
You are also prohibited from disabling, modifying, interfering with or otherwise circumventing any technology to allow users to view Content without: (i) displaying visibly both Content and all surrounding elements (including the graphical user interface, any advertising, copyright notices, and trademarks); and (ii) having full access to all functionality permitting viewing of Content, including, without limitation, all video quality and display functionality and all interactive, elective or click-through advertising functionality.
3. Access to the Site and Availability of Services
You and we agree that the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to your use of our online services or this Terms of Service.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide a notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at this Site and the online services.
5. Your Conduct and Acceptable Use
The following rules are a condition of your use of and access to the online services. You are responsible for the content of your communications via the online services.
- No Interference. You may not interfere with any other user from using or enjoying the online services.
- No Bullying. You may not use the online services to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the privacy of any third party.
- Content Posted by You Must be Yours. You may not upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of content that is fraudulent or infringes the rights of any third party, including without limitation, patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity or other proprietary rights.
- Your Materials Must be Lawful and Appropriate. You may not upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise inappropriate information of any kind, including without limitation, any images or other material of a sexual nature.
- Don’t Damage Our Site, Online Services or Servers. You may not upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of a software virus or any other computer code that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of the Site, any other online services, or to obtain unauthorized access to the online services or Content or any data or other information of any third party.
- No Unauthorized Access. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the online services or use the online services, Content or any information contained therein for any unlawful purpose. We, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall determine whether any content you transmit or receive or your use of the online services violates this provision.
- Follow These Terms of Service and Conduct Rules. You may not take any action on the online services that violates any applicable law or these Terms of Service.
6. Responsible Use of Site
Please act responsibly when using this Site and online services. You may only use this Site and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through this Site. You may not collect or store personal information regarding other users. You recognize that storing, distributing or transmitting unlawful material could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability. You agree that if a third party claims that material you have contributed to the online services is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through this Site or online services are the sole responsibility of the sender, not us, and that you are responsible for all material you upload, publicly post or otherwise transmit to or through this Site or online services.